Location & Contact Information
Active Adult Center Director
579 S. Broad Street
July activity calendar and lunch menu.
Click calendars to view.
Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life of the seniors in Globe and the surrounding community with a wide range of diverse activities to meet their meal, transportation, social, and other personal needs.
We provide year-round operation at the Globe Senior Center
- Delicious, nutritious lunches on site and home-delivered meals
- Transportation for seniors to and from the Center
- Special events involving seniors and the community
- Provide social services with legal assistance, social security issues, health insurance and more
- Offer information and referral to other social service agencies
- Wide variety of volunteer opportunities
We are able to provide these services through the following funding sources, City of Globe General Funds, Grants / Title V funds from Pinal-Gila Council of Senior Citizens, Area Agency on Aging, USDA Funds, Gila County, Project Income, ALTCS, Donations, and Funds raised from special events.
At the Senior Center we offer various games, cards, a pool table and puzzles to enjoy with your friends, or you can take part in classes or programs we offer.
- Daily Lunch Served- 11:45 am Monday through Friday
- Legal Services
- Meals On Wheels Service
- Tax Services
- Benefits- PGCSC
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Picnics & Parties
- Benefits- PGCSC Assistance
- Quilting Classes- Monday 9:00 AM
- Stretch & Flexibility Classes- Tuesday 9:30
- Craft Classes- Wednesday 9:00
- Ceramic I Thursday 9:30
- Ceramic II Friday 9:00
- Bingo- Friday 9:30
- Alzheimer’s Support Group- Third Thursday each month 12:30pm
Hours of Operation: Monday thru Friday 8:00AM to 2:00 PM.