The City Manager facilitates City Council meetings and assists the Council in formulating policies, developing a vision for the City and in making decisions to implement the policies and vision of the Council. We work to develop, implement and monitor the City's budgeted revenues and expenditures,manage City Departments and personnel to meet the needs of City residents and businesses, and enforce the City Code and applicable state and federal regulations to provide for the public safety.
- Maintain legal records and productive intergovernmental relations.
- The City Manager consistently implements the City Council's vision and policies through effective management of City resources to ensure the efficient delivery of all City services to City residents.
- Administers the functions of the City in accordance with the City Charter, Ordinances, and established policies.
- Administration provides centralized direction and leadership for the effective administration and operations of all municipal services for the City of Globe as directed by the City Council and serves as the focal point for the management of the City staff departments.
- The Administration Office prepares and submits to the City Council a balanced budget of municipal services in adherence with the policy goals and objectives by the City Council while employing such managerial techniques as needed to assure efficient and effective use of the City's resources.
|Paul Jepson||City Manager||(928) 425-7146 ext. 212|