Atriuum, Your Online Card Catalog
Internet Access from Anywhere
It is very important that you read all of the information on this page before you start searching for items and placing requests.
Searching with Atriuum
You can use Atriuum to search for titles in all eleven of the libraries in Gila County. We recommend that you select GLO after you get your initial search results. This will let you see what is available locally.
You can select titles from your search results and request that your library hold them for you to pick up. You will need a library card and a password to place a request. You must bring the card you reserved the item with when you come in to pick it up.
To protect your privacy, be sure to log out when you have finished viewing your account.
- In the address bar on the Internet type in https://gilaaz.booksys.net/opac/gila/#menuHome
- The Keyword search is the automatic search. You can select Author, Title, Subject, Series, or OverDrive. OverDrive will search only electronic materials.
- Once you have your search results, you can limit your search by branch - GLO is the abbreviation used for Globe Public Library.
The search results are displayed. When scrolling through titles it will show in each record Copies: 1 of 1 available shows that one copy is held and available while 0 of 1 shows that one copy is held but it is checked out or unavailable. This number will not be limited to just the Local library but all libraries in Gila County.
To place an item on reserve:
- Log into your library account using your library card number and pin
- Left-click on the title in the search screen.
- Left-click on holdings.
- Left-click on the reserve button by the copy of the book you wish to reserve.